Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10th, 2014


Daily pieces

Two things that I found today 

1. I like listening to music (only instrumental) much more than I thought that I would. 
2. The fact that I'm going back to my home country pretty soon is now serving as a new motivation for me. 
 - Actually I've been trying to motive myself to work hard, but failed again and again. However, I just realized that the strong motivation was here. 







Today's Plans 

1. ALD class reading #1 
2. ALD class reading #2 
3. Complete ALD class reading reflection #2
4. Make Academic calender for Spring 2014 
5. Edit my first draft for Writing7 course 
6. Move EDP memo/notes on my laptop to the course packet 
7. Print out the prayers in English document
8. Help Camila prepare for the home meeting tonight 
9. Text Ailey and Jinny to invite 
10. Clean up the kitchen after Hmtg with Ello 




At the Ard's 
"The more I talk to Him, the more He talks to me."
Today we had a fellowship about the land which typifies Christ as the promise of the spirit, all-inclusive Christ. Now He is the land where we can live in and live on. 
(Later I'd like to elaborate on what's the difference between 'live in' and 'live on.')
Ailey, at the beginning, quite didn't understand the basic thought about Christ as the good land, but at the end of the meeting she could grab something. While cleaning up the kitchen, Nancy, who usually give a ride to Ailey to the home meeting, called Camila. She said that tonight was a break through to Ailey; she saw something. 
I thanked the Lord very much that He was encouraging me by the cooperation among the saints to shepherd this new one. I've been especially appreciating Nancy's function. 








No comments:

Post a Comment