Sunday, March 23, 2014

on Tuesdays



I've been doing a classroom observation at Joslin elementary school, near my house, where most of the students are Hispanic.That is a part of my field project in socio-cultural influences on learn class. I think should've taken at least one beginner Spanish course back in Korea, because some of the kids there respond in Spanish when I say something in English. I was really nervous of going to the school and meeting kids but realized they're just so cute. Last week was the second time meeting them. They recognized me and grinned broadly toward me. After saying Hi, I sat down on a tiny chair, so I got down at their eye level. Suddenly they were in a line to hug me with wide-opened arms. Even though I had to run a lot playing with them, I just can't wait to see them again. They were so adorable that I even forgot why I went there. I don't know how my research paper is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment